Renoise is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that lets you record, compose, edit, process and render production-quality audio using a tracker-based approach. In a tracker, the music runs from top to bottom in an easily understood grid known as a pattern. Several patterns arranged in a certain order make up a song. Step-editing in a pattern grid lends itself well to a fast and immediate workflow. On top of this, Renoise features a wide range of modern features: dozens of built-in audio processors, alongside support for all commonly used virtual instrument and effect plug-in formats. And the software can be extended too:
- Improvements to the sound engine
- Refinements to phrases
- Presets everywhere. And now, libraries too.
- Support for VST and AU MIDI generators (Arpeggiators)
- Other workflow refinements
- General performance tweaks
For more details you can view the complete release notes.
- OS X 10.6 or later