is an Audio Units plug-in software oscilloscope. It's useful for anyone who works with sound on the Mac; it's educational and fun to play with. There are several synchronization methods and display modes to choose from.
- Plot mode: dots, lines, and Lissajous figures
- Focus: fine, medium, and large
- Sync method: async, sync, and capture
- Horizontal scale: from 1x to 4x
- Vertical scale: from 1x to 10x
- Grid: on, off
- Color Preferences
- Pause Button
Requires an application that supports "Cocoa" Audio Unit plug-ins such as GarageBand '08, Logic Pro 7.1 and later, Logic Express 7.1 and later.
If you don't have an application that supports "Cocoa" Audio Units plug-ins, you can try the application version of WaveWindow. Visit our Web site at www.rustykat.us.