uses 64-bit processing and advanced filtering, modeling and resampling to create authentic 'vinyl' simulation, as if the audio was a record being played on a record player.
You have complete control over the following parameters:
- Mechanical Noise: The amount of turntable motor rumble and noise
- Wear: Control how worn out the record is, from brand new to played a few thousand times
- Electrical Noise: Internally generated electrical noise, such as 60 Hz grounding hum
- Dust: The amount of dust on the record
- Scratch: The number and depth of scratches on the record
- Warp Depth: The amount of warping and the warp shape for the record