can capture your screen to various image, movie and Flash formats. Very useful for creating tutorials, training videos/CDs and demonstrations. Features include:
- Capture any area of the screen to an image, or Flash file instantly or in a timed screenshot.
- Record any area of the screen to a movie or Flash file.(This feature is not available in Screenography Lite)
- Capture objects on the screen, such as windows, dialog boxes, menus, and icons.
- Save screen captures to BMP, GIF, JPEG, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, SWF, Targa, and TIFF. Save movie captures to AVI, DV, FLC, Image Sequence, MPEG-4, MOV, SWF, FLV, and Flash Projector files (self-executable). (This feature is not available in Screenography Lite)
- Automatically overlay your captures with a watermark/copyright notice. Automatically generate thumbnails for your screen captures.
- Add Drop Shadow and Color Fades to the border of your captures.
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF).Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to view your captures.
- Add Flash preloaders to your Flash movie files with the built-in preloader option, or add even more customized preloaders with SWF, Lock & Load.