Organise is a database app for small businesses. This small-but-powerful database application will keep track of your orders, stock, customer details, and 'to do' list, and has some basic invoice and accounting functionality. My ethos is to keep things as uncomplicated and quick to use as possible, leaving you free to run your business with all information at your fingertips.
Organise is small, self-contained, and standalone. It doesn't require you to buy, licence, or install any other database application. It has a completely free and unrestricted 30-day trial.
Organise 8 is bundled with a report builder
- Capitalisation button now works on Contact's county and country fields
- Adds Paste and Capitalise buttons to the Company form
- Two fields in the Order form - Status and Template, remember their last setting
- Fix to date sorting for Orders where chosen date format is mm/dd/yy
- fixes a problem with the formatting of the 'itemsordered' table when an
- OS X 10.6 or later