Developer website: Tree Star Inc.
FlowJo is a scientific analysis program designed for flow cytometric data. It performs comprehensive analyses of up to thousands of samples containing millions of events in a high dimension event space.
FlowJo puts a friendly front-end on some very complex multivariate analysis operations and makes it possible to generate powerful batch processes merely by dragging icons around. Use it to process hundreds of samples, and create comprehensive tables and graph layouts. Rich polygon gating. Publication quality charting. Awesome export of graphs and tables to any post processing step you wish to perform.
Note: price shown for this app is that of one seat at normal pricing.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Improved the file saving behavior with ACS files
- Fixed an issue where very large and complex workspaces could take a very long time to close. (A side effect of this is that you will see a dialog asking if you want to save a workspace even though it hasn’t changed)
- Better handling of fcs files with null entries in matrix file. (rare case)
- Fixed an issue where Layout overlays reverted to default properties when changes to legend were applied
- Fixed a rare issue with Mo-Flo Astrios Files regarding the parameter filter string
- Fixed an issue saving the Miltenyi Transform in Customize Axis Dialog
- Fixed a rare issue where some data files would shows No $PnS Keywords/Labels
- Found and fixed an error in combination gates applied (dragged) to sibling populations.
- Fixed an issue where we were erroneously filtering out height parameters in some cases.
- Improved the default scaling of Yeti data
- Fixed an issue where XML Excel table export did not contain a header row
- Fixed an issue in Population Comparison where the bin setting would be lost when the platform was closed.
- Fixed a problem where keyboard shortcuts would not work in numeric text fields.
- Fixed an issue where the selected parameter in the Layout Editor graph plot where the Y axis was not displaying the full name of the parameter.
Note: to continue reading, go click here.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later