Developer website: Reinvented Software
Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
- Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
- Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
- Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
- Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed an issue where the the app could hang at startup when the previously viewed file is a linked file whose original has been removed in the meantime.
- Added the ability to export all the files in a library in open formats for use in other apps, including metadata in either JSON or property list format. Notes are exported as RTFD files, linked files are copied, and encrypted files can be decrypted before export or skipped (the files in the library are unaffected). The folder structure is preserved, with "un-filed" files at the top level. Metadata includes info about files and folders, tags, groups and labels. Choose File > Library > Export Library from the menu to use this feature.
- macOS 10.12 or later