Kairon is an astrology calculation software for highest precision calculations.
Kairon will not do any interpretations for you, nor will it teach you astrology.
Kairon can be very individually configured, or it can be used with the standard settings as is. All settings take immediate effect and are no longer outside of the app like in previous versions.
- Self updating atlas, that will go with every update of the MacOS itself.
- 26 house systems both counterclockwise and also clockwise
- Gauquelin sectors
- 29 Anayamsas
- 24 Aspects plus parallel and counterparallel
Kairon contains the Ephemeris data for
- true and mean Nodes.
Additionally you have the following Asteroids and Objects built in:
- True and Mean Lilith
- Lilith (Asteroid)
- Part of Fortune
- Part of Spirit
- and more, including Eris, Witte's planets and many asteroids...
You can load more than 11.000 Astroids and configure their symbols using almost any fonts you can find
There are two Zodiacs, one with twelve equal signs, the other with those twelve equal signs surrounded by 13 differently sized signs which reflects the actual sky at night.
Included is also the medieval square chart and the two basic vedic square charts.
There is also a zodiac with vehlow sun-houses included
Retograde objects are (optionally) drawn in a separate color, but you can also use the regular color and have the "R" or "sR" attached.
The chartwheel and the aspectgrid can be scaled, colors can be stored in setting objects, so you can switch your look and feel with your moods.
The following Methods are implemented:
- Transits (static and animated)
- Time machine (static and animated)
- Progressions with Lunar phases
- List with exact aspects for a certain period of choice
Near the graphic view an optional listing can be displayed, showing
- Positions of chosen objects
- Dignities (medieval or classical)
- Vedic dignities
- Orbis choker (in addition to individual object and aspect orbs)
- Rollover comments (showing position and extended dignities)
- Many settings for the display of the chartwheel
- Geocentric, heliocentric and topocentric calculations
- Entered charts can be grouped
- Any charts can be easily relocated
- Powerful color config tool allowing grouping of objects
- Automatic ftp-download of asteroids, where ephemeris is missing
- Arabic parts configurator
- Fixed stars as objects
- Sensitive to darkmode and lightmode with one responsive color default