Developer website: DigitalCalamity
CalcAssist gives you the ability to calculate determinants of virtually any size, limited only by computing power. Included is a quite flexible interest (simple as well as compound) calculator, as well as an 'analyzer' for common 3-dimensional objects, using Euclidian geometry. With CalcAssist one can even draw the 2-D cartesian version of a function, as well as a graph defined by custom points entered by the user.
- Added ability to save functions, graphical graph points and determinants to text files.
- Fixed a bug where Graph points would not appear if on limits.
- Graphical graphs and functions are now drawn faster.
- Functions are now defined using the REALbasic native syntax.
- Completely changed the algorithm for drawing grid lines.
- Lines now drawn more accurately on screen.
- Changed the way graph-screens are defined. Now using Minimum/Maximum X & Y instead of 'Units per pixel'.
- Listboxes now much more Mac style. Added item deletion keyboard shortcuts.
- Added Crop tool to graphical graphs and functions.
- Improved the way the zoom tools work. New buttons for zoom tools. New mouse cursors for zoom tools.
- Added Calculator and Functions help.
- Added 'text file syntax' help.
- Mouse coordinates rounding now adjusts to zoom-scale of graph. So does grid-numbering.
- Grid spacing now updates on zooming(by choice).
- Graph definitions now update when zooming, moving or cropping.
- Preferences now more mac style(using Mac like preferences bar).
- Added 'Report Bug' feature.
- Listboxes now allow content copying.
- Fixed many stupid bugs.
*Previously available here