Developer website: Telestream
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- Crash when starting a stream on macOS Mojave
- 480p Canvas Size does not work on macOS Mojave
- Scoreboard sources do not work on macOS Mojave
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Requires internet connectivity with HTTP/HTTPS port 80, and RTMP port 1935 open for streaming, Remote Desktop Presenter requires opening port 7272.
- QuickTime Streaming Server or Darwin Streaming Server 4.1.3 or later required for QuickTime Unicast Streaming
- 256 MB PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration: GeForce or Radeon class card recommended
- Compatible Flash streaming server, or account with a supported Flash streaming portal required for Flash H.264 streaming