Developer website: Logicalvue Software, Inc.
Using RBUnit, you can quickly view the results of your unit tests. Results are presented in a treeview (with messages), as XML for external parsing and as a summary page. Timings of all tests that passed are also captured for performance analysis. Check out the screenshots to see what this looks like. Features include:
- Unit Test framework can be included in your projects
- External UI to display test results
- UI can be included in your projects to display test results
- Organize your tests into multiple test groups
- All source code is included
Version 2.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- REALbasic 5.5 or later