Metes and Bounds turns data into a deed plot map. It can calculate square feet, acreage and hectares.
Enter measurements in rods, chains, meters, yards, inches, fathoms, hands, spans, or furlongs. Angles can be given down to minutes and seconds. Can auto-close a plot drawing if the final plot segment is missing. Calculate area. Custom labels and backgrounds. Split single plots into multiple plots. GPS Waypoints and more.
- The most recently added call is now visible in the call list box after it is added and the list box has a scrollbar.
- Compass point entries can now use 1/2-point and 1/4-point calls.
- Added compass points to the data-entry form.
- Added the Getting Started tutorial.
- A new layer is no longer created if the
- OS X 10.5 or later