Developer website: Nihongobenkyou Software
In addition it uses the same EDict format that JEDict saves its user dictionaries as, so you can use that as a starting point for your card list.
Features added in this version:
- Drag and Drop Reordering
- iPod Exporting
Bugs fixed for this version:
- Unable save if not all fields entered
- Cards not displayed propoperly in show if not all fields are entered.
- Kanjidic entries imported properly (The kanjidic itself doesn't import, just entries in a user dictionary from the kanjidic.)
- Unix file endings recognized
- Revert to saved works
- Removed unused items in menus