Developer website: Sveinbjorn Thordarson
Sloth is a Mac application that displays all open files and sockets in use by all running applications on your system. This makes it easy to inspect which apps are using which files and sockets.
- View all open files, directories, IP sockets, devices, unix sockets and pipes
- View IP socket status, protocol and version
- Filter by access mode, volume, type, location, or using regular expressions
- Sort by name, process id, user etc.
- Inspection window with detailed macOS and Unix file/socket info
- Powerful contextual menu for file operations
- Authenticate to run with root privileges
Sloth is a graphical interface on top of the powerful command-line tool. The output of is parsed and shown in a searchable, filterable table view with some additional user-friendly functionality.
- New and improved contextual menu
- Fixed aesthetic quirks in macOS Mojave's "Dark Mode"
- Various user interface improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later