SQLiteManager is a powerful database-management system for SQLite databases. It combines an easy-to-use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of SQLite 3 databases (like plain databases, in-memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases, and also with cubeSQL server databases).
You can perform basic operations like create and browse tables, views, triggers, and indexes in a very powerful and easy-to-use GUI. SQLiteManager's built-in Lua scripting-language engine is flexible enough to let you generate reports or interact with SQLite databases more...
- Improved SQLCipher support.
- Updated sqlite to the latest 3.8.7 version.
- Fixed a delay issues while typing in the SQL pane.
- Added a preference to disable syntax highlight in SQL pane.
- Some RecordEditor improvements.
- Better error reporting.
- Fixed some issue in the Dump command.
- Fixed some printing issues.
- Fixed more...
- OS X 10.7 or later