Developer website: SQLabs
SQLiteManager is a powerful database-management system for SQLite databases. It combines an easy-to-use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of SQLite 3 databases (like plain databases, in-memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases, and also with cubeSQL server databases).
You can perform basic operations like create and browse tables, views, triggers, and indexes in a very powerful and easy-to-use GUI. SQLiteManager's built-in Lua scripting-language engine is flexible enough to let you generate reports or interact with SQLite databases in just about any way you can imagine.
- Wide range of sqlite 3 databases support (plain, in-memory, AES 128/256 and RC4 encrypted)
- cubeSQL support
- New flagship Retina-ready interface
- Inline editing done right
- Powerful table editor with realtime SQL generator
- Built-in Lua scripting language
- Built-in virtual-machine disassembler
- Built-in chart generator
- Detailed analyzer feature
- Foreign key support within the table editor
- Advanced import and export capabilities
- and much much more!
- Fix for WITH queries
- Updated FTC
- Fix a crash issue
- Improved HiDPI support
- Several other internal enhancements and fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later