unaceX is a graphical interface wrapping the commandline tool MacUnace
MacUnace implemented options are :
- Displaying the full report (macunace stdout) during extraction, in unaceX own window (YES or NOT).
- Owerwrite files ([-o] option) (YES or NOT).
- Auto extract ace file in its source folder (YES or NOT. if not unaceX ask to user the destination of extracted files.).
- Automaticaly open the folder of extracted files when extraction have finished.
unaceX offers easy ways to extract an ACE file :
- unaceX is developed to allow drag and drop operations; drag and drop ace file in main window and it is automatically
uncompressed. Drag and drop ACE file on application icon is permitted even if unaceX is not running. More simply yet, just
double-clic on the ACE file and unceX is launching and automatically uncompress the files.
Moreover unaceX is entire developped with aqua life style :
- users have the choice between aqua style or brushed metal style windows.
- users are able to change the opacity of windows.