Stock Investment Guide (SIG) performs fundamental stock analysis, using the methods used by stock clubs. SIG generates buy, hold, and sell levels for the stock being analyzed. SIG can read and write standard .ssg file formats, create semi-logarithmic graphs of stock data, and perform a complete stock investment guide.
The Stock Investment Guide works with online data sources or with a paid subscription service from AAII. Users can also trade .ssg files with fellow club members, even if other members use Windows. Also includes Portfolio Analysis and Stock Comparison applications integrated with the software.
- Fixed an issue that developed with stock price updates in the library window
- High percent debt to capital is highlighted in red text
- Added color coding for Up/Even/Down trends in the analysis page "section 2"
- Projected compounded returns of less than 15% are highlighted in red text
- Fixed an issue in the Portfolio Analysis Report where Projected EPS more...
- OS X 10.4 or later