Mail Archiver X protects one of your Mac-based small business' most important assets: your email.
- Archive with one click: After you've set up archiving, future archives can be created in one click. And these are smart archives, taking only what you have not archived before.
- Email clients and services: All major email clients are supported: Apple Mail, Eudora, Gmail, Exchange, Outlook, Entourage, Powermail, Postbox, and Thunderbird.
- Protect and speed up: Archive as much of your email as you want, or archive and speed up your email client by more...
- Fixed a problem with all Outlook scripts failing. Outlook is now addressed with its full path.
- Printing works again on Yosemite.
- When Postbox can't be quit there is now an error message.
- Mailboxes with a "" in the name can be archived again from Outlook.
- Exporting to Filemaker works again.
- OS X 10.7 or later