MacPack Toolbox Scripting Addition is a collection of AppleScript functions that provides unique time/date and text manipulations plus UNIX account name access for Mac OS X AppleScripts.
- MP CAPS Test: test the string for a percentage of CAPS
- MP Computer Name: The name of the computer used on AppleTalk and Bonjour (Rendezvous) networks (Unicode)
- MP Iso-Date: The current date in the ISO-8601 format (Unicode)
- MP Long User Name: Returns the full name of the current OS X user (Unicode)
- MP Pause: Pause for a set number of seconds (blocks the current
Mac OS X 10.1 or later