QuickMix is a video-editing application that specializes in multi-track movies. Tracks can be viewed and edited independently or together. For example, if you're making a music video, you can edit the video track without affecting the sound track, then play both tracks together. Editing is performed with commands such as Copy and Paste, similar to QuickTime Pro, with more advanced capabilities available as well.
- Edit any video, sound, and music formats supported by QuickTime, including DV.
- Control playback and selection with precision.
- Combine tracks and split them apart again.
- Export to any QuickTime-supported format and change various export settings.
- Change the duration of clips, making them faster or slower.