Jaxe is an open-source Java XML editor. It is designed to help developers (or advanced users) create a simple end-user interface for a given document-oriented XML language. Examples include XML schemas, XHTML strict, Docbook and DITA.
- Configurable with an XML schema and a configuration file for the graphical user interface.
- Adapted to structured narrative XML documents.
- Validation at elements insertion.
- Multi-platform (Java 1.5+).
- Free open-source software.
- Possible addition of Java modules to add customized graphical interfaces.
- HTML preview with an XSLT stylesheet.
- Exports to XML and
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.5 or later