SplitFuse is an OS X utility that will split videos compatible with QuickTime into multiple segments or merge video segments together that have already been split apart. It has a number of useful features:
- Splits and merges any videos compatible with QuickTime - including most AVI, MPEG, and WMV* files
- Cut movies into clips defined by you, into any number of equally sized segments, or into segments of a specific length
- Save videos in multiple formats, including QuickTime, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV*, DV, and iPhone
- Control everything about your saved videos - sound quality, compression, size, etc.
- Split movies to upload on YouTube, or import into iMovie and Final Cut
- Join any number of videos downloaded from the Web or previously split by SplitFuse or another program
- SplitFuse is super cheap. Other programs that do the same thing would like to charge up to 20 dollars! SplitFuse is just $11.95 USD!