SideTrack is a replacement driver for the Apple MacBook, PowerBook and iBook trackpads. With SideTrack installed your standard trackpad becomes a powerful multi-button scrolling mouse.
Leave your external mouse at home and take full control over your trackpad:
- Vertical scrolling at left or right edge of pad.
- Horizontal scrolling at top or bottom edge of pad.
- Map hardware button to left or right click.
- Map trackpad taps to no action, left click, left click drag (with or without drag lock), or right click.
- Map trackpad corner taps to mouse buttons 1-6 or simulated
- [FEATURE] Compatible with the public release of Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- [FEATURE] Support November 2007 MacBook models.
- [BUG] Workaround Leopard built-in keyboard driver dependency by supplying a wrapper keyboard driver with SideTrack.
- [BUG] Change trackpad tap click timing logic to accommodate Leopard applications with slow event loops (Finder, possibly others).
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later, supported MacBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook or iBook model.
*Previously available here