Developer website: Gerard Putter
Virtual ][ is a program that emulates the Apple ][, Apple ][+ and Apple IIe computers. If you want to find out more, read the Virtual ][ help file.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Added a preference to use the H.264 codec for making a screen movie, even if the HEVC codec is available
- Added a preference to suppress the large "Paused" indicator
- Making a screen movie in macOS 10.11 and 10.12 now works as it should; the application no longer crashes.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the app when unplugging the game controller
- Double-clicking a disk in the Finder worked only once per run; this has been fixed.
- When saving a configuration, the save dialog incorrectly gave the option to select a file type (such as disk image). This has been fixed.
- The "Current PC" button in the Inspector could result in blank lines in the disassembly. This has been fixed.
- When rebooting a virtual machine, the main window now stays the active window if the Inspector is open.
- If a configured ROM image file cannot be read, the application now presents an error message identifying the path of the missing file. In the previous version the application crashed.
- Fixed numerous (albeit minor) memory leaks
- Updated the documentation of the A2V2 disk transfer utility
- OS X 10.11 or later