Developer website: Webmin
Webmin consists of a simple Web server, and a number of CGI programs which directly update system files like /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/passwd. The Web server and all CGI programs are written in Perl version 5, and use no non-standard Perl modules.
- More German translation updates thanks to Raymond Vetter, Catalan from Jaume Badiella and Norwegian updates from Stein-Aksel Basma.
- Fixed security issues that could be exploited by un-trusted Webmin users in the PHP Configuration and Webalizer modules.
- Signed the File Manager module Java applet, to prevent scary browser warnings.
- UI library and strict perl conversions across several modules.
- When a language with a UTF-8 character set is selected, email is converted to UTF-8 before being displayed. This allows an inbox with mixed language subject lines to be properly displayed.
- OS X 10.1 or later
- OS X Server