Developer website: Sadistech
NESRomTool is a commandline utility for extraction and injection of graphics and program data (executable code) for Nintendo ROM files (.nes).
Version 0.61 adds the following:
- Fixed a typo in the usage output.
- Added previewing compound sprites in the terminal.
- Added previewing strips of sprites in the terminal.
- Added verbose mode (-V). NOTE: that's a capital V. (not 100% implemented)
- Added preliminary code for extracting sprites from PRG banks.
- Added sprite strip injection. (untested)
Mac OS X 10.0 or later