- eliminate duplicate photos created internally by iPhoto or imported by yourself
- remove iPhoto's backups of rotated or modified photos
- strip the thumbnail icons of your photos
- remove thumbnail photos that have become mixed up with your high resolution photos
- identify photos which have not been added to albums
- weed out unnecessary folders and files from the library
These operations allow you to recover hard drive space and to fit more photos in your iPhoto library more...
- iPhoto 6 is now supported.
- Rebuilt as a universal binary.
- Reorganized "Remove Original Backups" options.
- Added the option to remove originals within iPhoto libraries only (relevant only to iPhoto 6)
- All albums created by iPhoto Diet now begin and end with double-dashes ( -- ) to make them stand out from the user's albums.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Apple iPhoto 4, 5, or 6 (iPhoto 2 may work, but is untested)