PostView is an OS X viewer for PDF, Postscript, and image files. PostView was created because all of the existing viewers lack crucial features, such as text searching or Postscript support, or simply are a pain to use, maybe because they are designed as marketing tools rather than for their users. PostView, on the other hand, was designed from the ground up to make document viewing as pleasurable as possible, with many powerful and useful features:
- View PDF, Postscript, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, and a wide variety of other image formats
- View facing pages
- Easily set a convenient viewing more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Fix for a problem with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Printing is now less aggressive about auto-scaling, leaves pages at natural size
- Improved handling of rotated and partially rotated PDF files
- Improved handling of PDF files with varying page sizes
- Various annotations and form text are more...
- OS X 10.5 or later