Safari Bookmark Exporter is designed to do one thing and do it well: export bookmarks from Safari (now isn't that intuitive?). You simply launch the application, click "Analyze Bookmarks", select your desired browser, click "Export Bookmarks", and then save the bookmark file to the desired location. Safari Bookmark Exporter is also smart enough to know where the default location of the bookmark files are, so you don't need to figure that out in order to have your desired browser recognize your new set of bookmarks. Safari Bookmark Exporter does NOT currently support importing bookmarks from other browsers TO Safari. Safari more...
- added support for the XBEL bookmark file format
- added support for Opera 8's bookmark file location
- SBE now warns the user to quit browsers before exporting bookmarks to them
- SBE now allows users to automatically replace bookmark files -- save panels no longer pop up, so USE THIS FEATURE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- fixes problem where initiating a search for more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later, Safari.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software