Developer website: AlphaOmega Software
Keystrokes Pronouncer allows you to hear each pronounceable key you press on your keyboard.
- It pronounces the pronounceable keys you press on your keyboard.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Spanish and many other languages.
- Read the whole documentation for more details…
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with High Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to install it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra
- OS X 10.0 or later