Scrren Movie Recorder is what you need if you want to record movies of what happens on your screen in a simple click. You want to be able to record any selected region of your screen? You want to record them as QuickTime movies to replay them with QuickTime Player on Macintosh and Windows?
Screen Movie Recorder allows you to record in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- It records in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- You can set the number of frames per second of the record.
- You can select the region to record and make it fixed or follow the mouse.
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- A bug which made the movie black has been corrected.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.1 or later