Function Keys Mapper will quickly launch any application, open any file or any folder with the F1 to F19 function keys of your keyboard.
- You can use the F1 to F19 function keys and combine them with the shift, control, option and command keys to define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- You can create up to 95 different shortcut combinations.
- You can associate any shortcut combination with as many applications, files and folders as you want.
- In combination with AppleScripts (which you can call), you can perform an infinite number of actions such as sending commands to the System, the Finder or any other application, restarting or shutting down the Mac, taking screenshots, typing text, ...
- You can add or remove as many shortcut associations as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.