Intaglio is a traditional drawing and illustration application exclusively for OS X. Patterned after the original Mac drawing applications, Intaglio is intuitive to beginners and familiar to traditional Mac users. Intaglio builds on the 2D graphics, text, color, and scripting capabilities of Mac OS X to provide unprecedented power and flexibility in an inexpensive drawing program. Intaglio isn't just compatible with with Mac OS X, it was designed from the ground up to fully exploit the capabilities that make this platform ideal for graphics work. Naturally Intaglio is great for casual users, but it is also an ideal tool more...
- Adds features to ease the creation of precise bitmap images for web design, user interfaces, etc.
- Align and snap graphics to pixel boundaries at the selected bitmap export resolution.
- Preview drawings as bitmap images.
- Control antialiasing for individual graphics.
- Specify the style sheet and ruler to be used when creating dimension lines. more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- QuickTime 10 or later