Developer website: .com Solutions Inc.
FmPro Migrator quickly and accurately migrates FileMaker Pro database structure and data to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina.
- Converts FileMaker Pro databases into PHP Web applications [Platinum Edition]
- Converts Access Forms/Reports, Relationships, Value Lists, Queries and Visual Basic to FileMaker 11
- Converts Visual FoxPro projects into any supported database or IDE [[Platinum Edition]
- Converts FileMaker Pro, Access, Visual FoxPro projects into Visual Studio 2010 .Net 4 [Platinum Edition]
- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists to Microsoft Access
- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists, Relationships to Servoy Projects
- Converts FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Access databases into full featured LiveCode application stack files
- Migrates Access, Firebird and SQL Server to FileMaker 11
- Automated Table Consolidation Feature
- Facilitates FileMaker ESS Configurations
- Host FileMaker Pro data at any ISP supporting MySQL
- Documents FileMaker Pro database structure
- Migration of large text fields and image data for all supported databases
- No ODBC driver licensing required for UNIX servers
- Repeating Fields Extraction
- Economical Single-User License
- FileMaker image export feature
- Export Layout XML to individual files
- PHP to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
- BASIC to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature) FileMaker Pro database fields containing more than 255 or 4000 characters of text are migrated to the appropriate large text column type in the destination database. Container field data within FileMaker Pro container fields is migrated directly to the appropriate BLOB type of database columns through a network connection. No manual data entry is required for processing either of these specialized data types.
- Quoted table names in gDataCRArray_ references within SaveRecordsAsExcel card scripts, in order to prevent possible errors with variable checking or reserved words.
Image Export SQL:
- Added support for SQL Server databases for the Image Transfer to SQL Database conversion feature.
- Fixed an issue with table names being replaced with the text "placeholder_table" in the CollectionViewSource code within the generated .NET code for the XAML form.
- Fixed an issue with the data import scripts not being created properly before they were put onto the clipboard for pasting into the FileMaker database.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- FileMaker, ODBC Driver