Taxpayers' Millions, Chance of a Lifetime is a satirical arcade and puzzle game in which the player governs a famous SW Pacific nation and seeks re-election.
Squander your way through a campaign or blunder your way through the five unique subplots individually.
Can you, armed only with a keen inability to perceive events around you:
- Keep your foreign policy intact by avoiding jelly wrestling Dali Lamas?
- Backflip around conflict of interest questions, and nail Bradman to your white picket fence?
- Bounce the barrels of pork into your marginal electorates?
- Avoid conceding that refugees are not in fact Insect-like-Battledoids?
- Plausibly deny being briefed on any of this?
The levels are heavily influenced by arcade and puzzle classics, but with degrees of bitterness previously thought to exist only in theory.