is a powerful sound analyzer software designed specifically for Mac OS X.
- Real-time analysis - AudioXplorer provides real-time analysis window where user can visualize the amplitude and the FFT.
- Static analysis - AudioXplorer provides static analysis window: user can record or generate any sound and performs operation on it (FFT and Sonogram).
- Easy-to-use - AudioXplorer is very easy to use with it Aqua interface (several windows can be opened at a time, drag-and-drop support, view appearance can be customized)
And many more...
- Record sound directly inside AudioXplorer
- Generate sound
- Import and export file in AIFF format
- Unlimited number of views per static window
- Unlimited number of static windows
- Unlimited number of real-time windows
- Export view in TIFF (using drag-and-drop)
- Print view
Beta version of AudioXplorer is completely free.
The final release will be $15 to support development effort and shareware concept!