is a cool way to view your picture folders and iPhoto 2 albums. Consisting of four easy to navigate 3D environments; the walk-around gallery, octagonal carousel, book view and multi-cube. ExhibitionX is a fun and practical way to present and view most popular image formats.
- Four 3D environments using OpenGL rendering.
- Easy to navigate; click on an image to enlarge in proportion, 'SPACE BAR' to reverse order and 'ARROW KEYS' to walk around.
- iPhoto 2 integration; open any album from a pop up list.
- Easily open image files & folders.
- Compatible with most popular image formats: jpg,
Version 2.8 adds a preference to switch on/off the gallery vases, adds the WASD keys as an alternative to the cursor keys for the gallery walk around, also improves the QuickTime record function.
Mac OS X 10.1.4 or later 10.2 or higher with 16MB VRAM or more recommended.