iSpectrum Analyzer is a simple and easy to use audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot as well as a waterfall display. The user can adjust the display resolution and save images to disk. Features:
- Audio spectrum analyzer.
- Provides the user with both a spectrum and waterfall frequency display.
- User selectable resolutions of 5,10 and 20Hz.
- User selectable 5 and 10 kHz offsets.
- User selectable Mic Gain.
- Works with system and USB microphones.
- Displayed images can be saved to disk.
- Point-and-Click Frequency Marker.