iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard
Note: This download requires OS X 10.7 or later, but there's also a version for OS X 10.6 in Related Links.
- Higher scrolling speeds when using a mouse wheel or when swiping on a trackpad or a mighty mouse.
- Crash when scrolling on OS X 10.6.
- Sideways scrolling works again if the iClip window is placed at the top or bottom of the screen.
- This download: OS X 10.7 or later
- Version for OS X 10.6 is available in Related Links