iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard
- Fixes some crashing issues with macOS Sierra (10.12.1).
- Pasting from bins is working again after adding new clippings to previously empty bins.
- Fixes issues with Pages 6, LibreOffice and Office apps (Word, Excel).
- Copied web content from Chrome shows non-ASCII text correctly.
- Using the menu command "Reveal Clippings Database" works reliably
- This download: OS X 10.7 or later
- Version for OS X 10.6 is available in Related Links