ADORB includes IDLBrowser - a CORBA client application that allows browsing IDL definitions, connecting to a CORBA server and executing the remote operations. IDLBrowser helps also to generate the
- ORB: added static library for iOS and iPhone Simulator
- ORB: Simple type octet is treated now as unsigned char and uses NSNumber as object wrapper (was mapped as NSData)
- Argument type and return value should be 'unsigned char'.
- The types octet and sequence continue to be mapped to NSData
- For backwards compatibily the type octet can be mapped to NSData by calling