Change Printer allows you to automatically change printer drivers within your scripts. It can be used to coordinate large and complex print procedures and switch between various types of printers/drivers such as: inkjet, laser, label, PDF and WinFax. The plug-in will also return the FileMaker Pro default printer for future reference. In the Windows version, the plug-in goes one step further by allowing you to send ASCII text directly to a printer through the parallel port which is necessary when dealing with other types of printing devices such as ticketing machines.
Note: Existing registered users more...
- FileMaker 14 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- The plug-in will run in the bit mode you have selected to use for FileMaker Pro
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 12-14 and OS X 10.7-10.10 and may work with earlier versions
- Deprecated demo files for FileMaker 11 or earlier
- Updated Developer's Guide
- OS X 10.7 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12-14