Developer website: Productive Computing, Inc.
Change Printer allows you to automatically change printer drivers within your scripts. It can be used to coordinate large and complex print procedures and switch between various types of printers/drivers such as: inkjet, laser, label, PDF and WinFax. The plug-in will also return the FileMaker Pro default printer for future reference. In the Windows version, the plug-in goes one step further by allowing you to send ASCII text directly to a printer through the parallel port which is necessary when dealing with other types of printing devices such as ticketing machines.
Note: Existing registered users of the Change Printer plug-in may qualify for a special upgrade price. Please specify "upgrade" in the notes section of the shopping cart when ordering.
- FileMaker 14 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- The plug-in will run in the bit mode you have selected to use for FileMaker Pro
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 12-14 and OS X 10.7-10.10 and may work with earlier versions
- Deprecated demo files for FileMaker 11 or earlier
- Updated Developer's Guide
- OS X 10.7 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12-14