Developer website: Sean Ian Rice
imageJaguar.sh is a shell script package which provides a turnkey solution for network adminstrators migrating to Mac OS X 10.2. imageJaguar.sh automates the redundant tasks of this process. It also...
- includes restoreJaguar !!
- Calculates image size requirements
- Creates portable images
- Clears image logs and system caches
- Repairs permissions on images
- Prepares image for ASR Restore
- Automatically segments images for NetBoot
- This is a maintenance release for Mac OS X 10.2.3
- Addresses a serious bug with volume/destination preflight routines
- Manuals have been updated for 10.2.3 as well.
- Booted "/" volumes can be imaged on-the-fly
- Unique volume & image names (can still be the same)
- Supports multiple, simultaneous imaging and restore processes <li>ASR now used to clone volumes into images
- Unique logging for each image or restore job
- Verifies integrity of source volumes
- Now clears out local-user cache files
Mac OS X 10.2.2 or later, or Mac OS X Server 10.2.2 or later