KisMAC supports several third party USB cards - USB Prism2, and USB Ralink support. All of the internal AirPort Extreme hardware is supported as well.Features:
- Reveals hidden/cloaked/closed SSIDs
- Shows logged in Clients (with MAC Addresses, IP addresses and signal strengths)
- Mapping and GPS support
- Can draw area maps of network coverage
- PCAP import and export
- Support for more...
- Set Airport Active Mode as default driver if there is no driver set. Set CoreLocation as default GPS if no GPS is set.
- Redirect logs to ~/Library/Logs/KisMAC.log
- Reduce logging activity with active airport driver.
- Fix Crashes in USB drivers.
- Fix possible crash when a color had not yet been set for a network.
- Fix Crash when network had no more...