3.5.2 is the current version. It was updated 2023-12-07. RELEASE NOTES:
1. The Document Check Edit window is now resizable:
Document Edit Window is resizable.
2. Fixed out-of-bounds error on Document sentence edit.
3. Document Check Window positional changes are now saved (split views, etc.). Apple broke this in Monterey. Now, this works again.
4. Error detection accuracy with the RTFD Clipboard format (Scrivener, Pages, etc.)
5. Paste Changes stopped working on old macOS systems (High Sierra, etc.). It still worked under newer macOS systems.
6. Crash on Install-Success window.
7. Crash on closing Writing Rules window.
8. Reenabling of Writing Rules Window ADD functionality.
- - Known issues: macOS Spelling/Grammar Services are broken in Ventura 13.1. macOS grammar check is not functional. We filed a bug report with Apple to fix this.