- Get File: Transfers any number of files from the server to the local computer.
- Put File: Transfers any number of files from the local computer to the server.
- Put Directory: Transfers all the content from a local directory and copies the entire directory structure to the server.
- Delete File: Deletes any number of files on the server.
- Delete Directory: Deletes all the files and directories from the specified server directory.
- FTP under SSL (FTPS) is now supported!
- Files and Folders with dates as names are now handled better.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- REALbasic 2006 and 5.5.x