BBEdit-PHP-Enhancer is a patch that removes BBEdit's built-in keyword list and replaces it with a more complete one. Compared to BBEdit version 6.0.x / 6.1.x you will get more than 2,000 (!) additional keywords and even the last version before BBEdit 7 (BBEdit 6.5.3) lacks more than 200 keywords found in BBEdit-PHP-Enhancer's list.
Version 1.0.1 adds the following:
- Added alert: User is explicitly asked to quit BBEdit if it is running
- Added alert: User is explicitly asked to backup BBEdit
- Creator and type of patched file are checked before patch is applied
- Some error messages are a little more detailed
- Added Readme files
- Dramatically reduced the application's size by 90%
- Added a bundle identifier
- Changed online help
RequirementsMac OS X 10.1.5 or later, BBEdit 6.0.x. This patch can not (and need not) be applied to BBEdit 7 or 8.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software