24U Hex OSAX is a Scripting Addition for converting text and integer numbers to hexadecimal notation and back, making life easier for programmers and Web developers! The hexadecimal notation contains only alphanumeric characters, so you can utilize it for transfering data simply between platforms and over the Internet. Software engineers and programers will also benefit from the ability to write simple scripts for generation of hexadecimal data.
Version 2.0 adds the following:
- New classes for numerical types float and unsigned integer
- Coercions between float, real, integer and unsigned integer
- Hexadecimal conversion of real, float, unsigned integer and Unicode text
- Arithmetic and bitwise operations with hexadecimal numbers
- Ability to convert list of values at once
- Powerful tool: more...