iCal Calling iTunes! is an AppleScript application that allows you to use iCal events to schedule iTunes playlists to play. From simple iTunes alarm clock to sophisticated background music scheduler...iCal Calling iTunes! gives you whatever level of flexibility you need! Simply enter the names of iTunes playlists as new events in iCal, set the start and stop times of each event, and iCal Calling iTunes! takes care of watching the clock and playing your iTunes playlists throughout the day, from startup in the morning 'til shutdown at night. You can schedule music hours, days, weeks, even months in advance!
With iCal Calling more...
- Detection of scheduled events improved for speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Daily, Weekly, and Custom Dailly and Weekly repeat events recognized
- "on date" and "after" end settings in repeat events recognized
- Option to delete all expired iTunes Calendar events before a user-specified date
- On-demand Status dialog displays current playing playlist and next more...
RequirementsiTunes, iCal 2.0.3 or better, Mac OS X 10.4 or better
*Previously available here