definingDesign, a developer of high-quality Mac OS X software, is announcing the release of IconIt, a new version of the popular icon tool built specifically for OS X 10.2 Jaguar. The original version of IconIt (1.0) is still available for OS X 10.1 users. (See 'Related Links', below) If you like to have a lot of cool icons on your files and folders, IconIt will save you hours of copying and pasting icons from one file to another.
It works like this:
- 1. Select the file whose icon you want to change.
- 2. Pull down the icon menu (which is always available in the main menu bar).
- 3. Select the icon you want more...
Version 1.5 adds the following:
- Automatic Icon Compositing over folders makes creating custom folder icons a breeze. No messing around with complex layout tools. Just select a folder in the Finder, choose an icon from IconIt 1.5, and the two are combined into a professional-looking folder icon, complete with drop shadow!
- New "Add Selected Icon(s)" menu item. You can now add the more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later*Previously available here