With features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming, SecuritySpy has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, SecuritySpy offers unsurpassed speed, stability and ease of use.
SecuritySpy's flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.more...
- Supports Canon VB-H41, VB-H610D, VB-H610VE, VB-H710F cameras
- Supports Canon VB-M40, VB-M600D, VB-M600VE, VB-M700F cameras
- MPEG-4 and H.264 support for the Vivotek VS8801 video server
- Improved Audio/Video synchronisation
- New option to choose between 12-hour or 24-hour time stamps
- Supports Axis, Canon and D-Link input ports for triggering more...